Monday, June 1, 2009

A Gorgeous Monday in May
















It's the final day of May and I am delighted that it's a perfect one. After a really fun weekend filled with a perfect mixture of fun and productivity, it's onto a new week filled with the promise of learning, listening, and crafting. I have leftovers for dinner and no chores that have to get done, so the workshop is mine! Hmmmm. Now what to choose. I think since it's a really sunny, dry day I'm going to pass on the sewing or knitting, or workshop crafts - maybe tonight though after the sun goes down but the energy level remains. Instead I'll opt for my second round of handmade paper making. My last episode turned out so well and it was so much fun, I couldn't wait to get back to it. So I'm off to dig out the blender and all my toys to play the morning away.

No comments:

Post a Comment