Wednesday, June 3, 2009


A list of plus and minus for Wednesday...it is Wednesday right?

Pluses:

......crickets....

........um..

..........oh right,

It's 50% off Wednesday at Salvation Army.

Minuses:

I have way too much stash to justify going over and adding to it.

Plus:
I have a dinner invitation tonight and my host tells me Ina Garten is on the menu!
Minus:
It's 10:30 and I'm still on line in my PJs with a big consignment order to deliver before the end of the week that isn't even in the cutting stages yet.
Pluses:
It's a gloomy, dark day - great for sewing and crafting
Minus:
The bouncing barometric pressure has provided me with a nagging sinus headache turning my motivation into mush
Plus:
Netflix just delivered Season 4 of Project Runway to my door.
Minus:
I just want to watch it all day with my knitting!
Plus:

I am a happy, healthy person with the world on a string...
nuf said.
PS: The apron isn't my design, only inspiration for some dresses I need to slice and dice. I'm thinking aprons on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment